Is it boring living in Canada?
Some points of Canadian boringness to consider:
- Montreal and Toronto, along with Austin, Seattle, and New York City, are the epicentres of my generation's music -- real music made by real artists/musicians that is.
- Toronto Film Festival is considered one of the best film festivals in the world.
- Vancouver consistently ranks in the world's top 3 most desirable cities in the world.
- Canadian cities are the best examples of successful multiculturalism and integration (ex. ranking highest in interracial marriages) in the world. (*Note -things are still FAR from perfect here, but at least better than anywhere else).
- University of Toronto, University of British Columbia, and McGill University consistently rank in top 20 universities of the world.
- On that note, Canada has the most educated population on earth, and our public education ranks in the world's top 10 for Math and Science, and Language and Arts.
- 7th best country for gender equality.
- Calgary and Ottawa rank 1 and 4 in the world's cleanest cities. The country as a whole ranks as the 5th cleanest.
- Toronto consistently ranks in the top 10 most powerful financial centres in the world.
Still with me? Wow, you must be really bored...
In conclusion, I am very happy to be a boring Canadian, living in boring old Canada.
- All Entries (101)
- July 2017 (1)
- May 2017 (2)
- April 2017 (3)
- March 2017 (3)
- February 2017 (11)
- January 2017 (8)
- December 2016 (13)
- November 2016 (14)
- October 2016 (4)
- September 2016 (2)
- June 2016 (2)
- May 2016 (4)
- April 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (11)
- February 2016 (8)
- January 2016 (14)